- Assist the Senior Manager, Workplace Solutions to manage relationships with outside vendors and contractors
- Handle daily operational duties that may include HVAC and lighting. Ensure maintained and repaired appropriately
- Responsible for ensuring that the reception area, conference rooms and common areas are clean, neat, stocked and organized and follow up with outsourced facilities services to report and resolve any issues
- Preform light plumbing repairs and replace restroom flushometers and faucets as needed.
- Perform light painting, dry wall patch and repair
- Assist WS Management with conference room setups to support internal events. Ensure setup is timely and according to client specifications
- Maintain inventory for office and kitchen supplies
- Assist with deliveries and repairs by coordinating with building freight management and ensuring the correct department is charged for expenses and ticket creation is completed
- Assist local Workplace Solutions management with health & safety events (such as fire drills, emergencies, etc.)
- Perform lightbulb maintenance and coordinate lightbulb inventory
- Perform outside errands on occasion as required
- Act as back-up for other Workplace Solutions resources and management as required
- Act as a backup to sort and distribute incoming mail and shipments; coordinate all outgoing mail and carrier shipments; re-stock office and kitchen supplies as needed
- Absolute sensitivity and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- Strong communication, customer service orientation and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self -starter who is proactive
- General facility maintenance and repair skills are a must (i.e. painting, dry wall patch and repair, plumbing, carpentry, etc.)
Your Education & Experience
- Prior experience in a construction company, or corporate services/facilities department
- Experience with light repair and maintenance, processes and procedures required
- Proficient in Word, Excel and email
- Professional in demeanor, and appearance
- Strong communication skills required
- Exceptional telephone and interpersonal skills
- Typically requires up to 2-4 years of related experience
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Our products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, we pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
Medidata Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Medidata Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the law. Medidata Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.