The Office Admin will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
· Collaborates with the company President and Executive Team in developing FHG marketing messaging to support the needs of the Fireman Hospitality Group
· Prepares agendas, makes travel arrangements, and maintains calendars for senior management.
· Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail distribution.
· Tracks stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
· Orders smallwares /miscellaneous restaurant supplies.
· Maintains records, documentation, and files.
· Submits timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· Maintain a full-time regular schedule from 10am to 6pm in office. Occasional late nights or weekends.
· Hospitality experience required.
· Passion for restaurant industry, knowledge of food, supplies and trends.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Education and Experience: bachelor’s degree or equivalent office administration related field preferred.
· At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
· Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The above information is general in nature and level of work expected; it is not intended to be interpreted as an inclusive list of all duties, responsibilities and qualification required of employees assigned to this role.
The Fireman Hospitality Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and shall treat all applicants for employment equally based upon job-related qualifications and without regards to race, color, age, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, national origin, disability, religion, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10106: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.