Join our team as an Office Coordinator at Union Square Hospitality Group’s new project at a high-profile Midtown Manhattan Hotel!
Founded by CEO Danny Meyer with the opening of Union Square Cafe in 1985, Union Square Hospitality Group has created some of New York’s most beloved restaurants, cafes, and bars. We are a Values-Driven Company that is committed to creating great work experiences for our people with lots of growth opportunities for advancement.
Our Office Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day organization and operation of our office space within the hotel and for creating and maintaining an amazing experience for our team. Our Office Coordinator needs to consistently embody each of our family values and ensure that our space is organized and efficiently run.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll receive:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off to support you in having an active life outside of work
- Dining credit and discounts throughout the USHG family of restaurants
- 401(k) to help you invest in your future
- Access to Mentor Programs, Career Development classes, and personalized career advancement support
Relevant Knowledge, Skills, & Ability:
- Must uphold a strict level of discretion and confidentiality
- Strong Collaborative, Organizational & Communication Skills (verbal/oral/listening)
- Proficient in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Flexibility to effectively work within a fast-paced environment with the ability to quickly solve problems
- Self-starter who seeks out opportunities to improve organization and efficiency
- Experience in a guest-facing and or/office management role preferred
- Involves sitting most of the time, but will also involve walking or standing for brief periods of time
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, reach, push, pull, twist, walk, crouch, and squat
- May include lifting and moving objects of 20 lbs or more
- Language: English, Spanish preferred but not required
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.