BriteStreet Solar Built
BriteStreet Solar is one of the leading residential solar installation companies in Colorado. We strive to create a fun, fast paced, and inclusive workplace environment. We are growing very quickly and each employee at Britestreet must be able to thrive without constant supervision, must be a problem solver, and must take initiative and ownership of their role. Our pace requires a talented individual who is adaptive and flexible and capable of wearing multiple hats.
The Bookkeeper/Office Manager role requires onsite management of records and materials in our office. While there is a certain degree of flexibility in this role, this is not a remote work position.
Time will be split about 80% AR/AP, 20% office management.
Some of the duties include:
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivables. Make sure all transactions are logged in appropriate locations (Quickbooks, Buildertrend, CRM, ect….)
- Understand invoice policy and procedure for various vendors and job types.
- Track expenses related to office supply, fleet/vehicle, warehouse supply, and specific jobs.
- Maintain employment files, fill out required paperwork for unemployment, termination, new hires, etc.
- Assist with payroll information through ADP (bi-weekly) as needed.
- Coordinate with insurance to add any new employees or make appropriate adjustments.
- Work in partnership with vendors and build partners on incoming and outgoing invoices and payments. Meet critical invoicing deadlines.
- Cross Train with other Managers to their scope of work.
- Reconcile books with President/CEO on a weekly basis.
- Take on projects to improve office and workplace environment and enhance employee engagement
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 – $62,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- office management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.