We proudly offer: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Certification reimbursement, and a promote-from-within policy.
We reward the hard work of our employees with exciting company events, Bowling, Holiday Party, and a generous referral bonus!
Vitreoretinal Consultants of NY is the premier retinal care destination for patients across Long Island, Queens, NYC, and beyond. Founded in 1981, our team of nationally-recognized retina specialists and surgeons have established themselves as distinguished physicians, compassionate providers, and key thought leaders in the retina care community. We are committed to providing a compassionate and ethical environment that focuses on patient-centered care. From diagnostics to clinical trials, we bring clarity, transparency, and humanity to all aspects of what we do. We have a very high level of patient satisfaction and are proud of our reputation, online and in the medical community. https://www.vrcny.com/why-vrc
Purpose: To oversee the Flushing – Union Ave location to ensure all physician and staff schedules are appropriate to guarantee a smooth and timely patient flow, maintain the physical environment, and to promote a positive work environment.
- Oversee and manage all physician schedules, making sure all schedules are within the guidelines of the physician
- Oversee and manage staff to ensure VRC policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure all patients are eligible by checking eligibility, obtaining authorizations and referrals for the Flushing – Union Ave location
- Check in/out patients, collect copays &/or outstanding balances
- Order and stock clerical supplies
- Keep the facility operating smoothly, making sure it is clean, spot checking all rooms for the proper opening and closing protocols and/or offer suggestions for improvements needed
- Troubleshoot office equipment and/or contact vendors when needed for equipment malfunctions
- Handle any patient concerns, and be able to offer solutions as needed.
- Interact with the Call Center Supervisor and staff regarding overrides to daily schedules
- Interview, hire, discipline, fire staff for the Flushing – Union Ave office
- Remain part of the Holiday rotation to cover any of the locations as needed
- Any additional tasks assigned by the CEO/Administrator
- Computer, telephone and all business equipment skills needed
- Bi-lingual – Korean
- Able to speak professionally in a friendly tone of voice
- Good organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks
Ability to prioritize work related duties
Location: 3808 Union StreetSuite 3B, Flushing, NY 11354
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.