Concord Music Group, Inc.
CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Los Angeles, New York, Nashville, Miami, London, and Berlin, Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
Our amazing NYC office is in search of a Receptionist/Office Coordinator to be an integral member of our team. We are looking for an upbeat, polished, professional first face to greet guests, answer questions, answer phones, maintain office common areas, restock kitchen, order supplies, and general office and facilities administration.
What you’ll do:
- Greeting and screening all visitors
- Answering phones, directing calls, taking messages
- Manage conference room bookings
- Sort and distribute all incoming mail, packages, and deliveries
- Maintain common areas, kitchen, and conference room
- Order office supplies and snacks weekly and as needed
- Re-stock kitchen and keep it tidy
- Be able to lift moderate to heavy items occasionally
- Provide backup administrative support when needed
- Light event planning, event set-up and break-down
- Office relationship management with employees at all levels, building management, off-site storage facilities, office furniture dealer, maintenance vendors, etc.
- Manage employee parking logistics, office seating, seating charts/floorplans, etc.
- Handle special projects as needed and have the ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discrete manner
- Some filing duties, including the creation of, organizing, and archiving of files
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in reception and/or office administration within a fast-paced office environment
- Must be able to work between the hours of 9am- 6pm, Monday through Friday
- Professional and friendly telephone demeanor
- High level of customer service orientation and a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team environment, high degree of tact
- Strong organizational skills and Microsoft Office / Excel knowledge
- Ability to learn new programs quickly
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.