United Metal Products (UMP)
- Able to provide recent clean MVD report (39 Months).
- Able to drive & maneuver 16′ stake bed efficiently.
- Knowledge of Phoenix & metro areas.
- Knowledge of strapping and securing loads.
- Able to read, write, speak & understand English. Excellent writing, organization & communication skills is a must.
- Previous forklift certification and experience.
- Knowledge of basic hand & power tools is a plus.
- Willing to do whatever job assigned each day, start early and work overtime as needed.
- Work effectively with limited direction as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
- Pass pre-employment & random drug screening.
- Applicant must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance.
- 6:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday – Thursday, with occasional overtime.
- 6:00 am to 12:00 pm on Friday, with occasional overtime.
Only candidates meeting position requirements and providing a clean MVD report will be considered and contacted.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.