Community Care Home Health Services, an exciting fast-growing organization is looking to hire an Onboarding Specialist. The Onboarding Specialist will deliver a superior new hire experience by providing a high level of customer service while maintaining quality throughout the pre-employment onboarding process. The Onboarding Specialist will serve as the single point of contact for the new hire throughout the onboarding process. The Onboarding Specialist will ensure the completion and accuracy of all pre-employment processes and forms according to set guidelines. The Onboarding Specialist will interact with new hires, recruiters, compliance, other areas as needed. The Onboarding Specialist should be highly organized with an attention to detail as well as an excellent communicator.
All Applicants Must be COVID-19 vaccinated as mandated by the NYS DOH
- Provide a superior new hire experience by providing a high level of customer service.
- Assist new hires to navigate through electronic application/ onboarding process.
- Schedules candidates for pre-employment physicals using Mobile Health portal as required.
- Ensure the completion of onboarding/new hire forms.
- Follow ups with candidates to obtain pending documents, i.e., HHA/PCA certificates, medicals, references, etc.
- Provides on-going communication to management and other stakeholders regarding the new hires on-boarding progress.
- Provides weekly updates to the director of recruitment on all new hires that are cleared for orientation.
- Maintains accurate documentation in ATS.
- Collaborates with Compliance on all on-boarding related matters.
- Identifies potential on boarding issues or concerns and brings it to the recruiter’s attention.
- Handles Walk in applicants.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Associates Degree required or 3+ years related experience in the following areas: customer service, human resources, or sales environment.
- Homecare/healthcare experience is highly preferred.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (Bolt, Taleo, ICIMS).
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask is required.
- Excellent organizational skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.