Genuine Security Services
Genuine Security Services are an established security company who offer a range of professional and affordable security services. Our philosophy of protecting people first and fostering true client relationships has seen us become more than a provider, we’re a partner.
Genuine Security Services was founded on the ethos ‘to deliver excellence’, which is a commitment to put excellence at the centre of our daily operations. Our management team is formed of industry experts from various sectors, bringing forward different business strategies and methods in order to deliver excellence and the highest quality service.
- Are you passionate about helping companies grow? Do you enjoy putting systems and processes in place that support teams? If so, this one’s for you.
- We’ve got an opportunity for someone to expand their skills in our People Operations team. You’ll be involved in a number of different functions in the business, from recruitment to dealing with clients requests and handling shift coverage. As operations assistant you will be reporting to the operations managers and work towards the enhancement of the business.
- You will learn to develop skills to manage clients, hiring skills and running operations.
- We’re looking for someone who aspires to be an operations expert, and has already demonstrated a passion for the area with one or more years of experience in it.
- Ambitious to learn and improve
- A brilliant people person
- A system builder
- A natural organiser
- We see the good in everyone. We celebrate our differences.
- 1 years of finance experience
- Self-motivated and confident with high attention to detail
- Ability to work on several tasks at once while meeting deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,500.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Yearly bonus
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.