2600 Hilltop Dr, Richmond, CA 94806, USA
Job Position: Operations Associate (Full Time Position)
X-Therma is seeking a highly motivated Operations Associate.
- X-Therma, a venture backed medtech company pioneers ground-breaking cold chain technology via a convergent bio-preservation platform, to advance Regenerative Medicine and make available safe and on-demand organs, engineered tissues, and cell & gene therapies to patients in need.
- X-Therma has made a quantum leap in demonstrating significant extension of organ shelf-life from a few hours to a few days in collaboration with a World leading surgical team.
- X-Therma collaborates with renowned research institutions and is supported by the US Department of Defense, National Science Foundation, and the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine.
- We appreciate talented, driven, and fearless teammates looking to make a positive impact for the World.
- We work with our values of Dreamer, Perseverance, Excellence, Integrity, Respect, and Support to build X-Therma culture.
- Only then can X-Therma work like a big family to complete the ultimate challenges.
- At the same time, we focus on personal growth and would like to offer our team the best opportunity to achieve their professional goal.
- Here, you will feel ownership of the product, the passion, and the mission.
- We are in the San Francisco East Bay, not only known for its beautiful scenery and comfortable weather all year round, but also you can truly embrace the breath of innovation and dream building spirit of San Francisco at 30% lower cost of living!
- You will have a great opportunity to contribute to groundbreaking, life-saving products from ideation to the full product commercialization and delivering excellence in our site operations.
- The Operations Associate will be responsible for assisting with daily, weekly, and regular tasks or activities that keep our site and operational processes running smoothly.
- The applicant will have close interactions with the management team, internal R&D team, external partners and others at all levels.
- This role includes support of operational processes such as vendor orders and service contacts, workplace safety, environmental and facilities communications.
- Assist with vendor requests for hardware and software support items, building maintenance tasks, security access, janitorial and waste management activities.
- Works to ensure calibration and preventative maintenance for laboratory equipment and systems are complying.
- Important for this role are a working knowledge and appreciation of office or administration and laboratory operations, safety procedures, engagement of vendor services, and supporting our documentation and resource management requirements.
- Highly interested applicants are encouraged to submit a specific cover letter with your resume.
- Assisting the Manager of Site Operations with daily management and operational requirements or issues
- Collaborate with different departments to improve business operations
- Assist and support communications of company operational policies, practices, procedures, and environmental health and safety procedures for facilities. These procedures include emergency action plans, disaster recovery, business continuity, and other related procedures
- Works closely with management team to organize and facilitate recurring operations meetings, sending meeting invites with agendas, status reports, and capturing minutes
- Assist with vendor contacts for time-critical schedules and coordinated logistics activities, maintenance, or facility cleaning activities
- Assist with Company asset inventories, purchasing procedures, requests, and approvals including system data entry requirements
- Create and assist with tracking information such as task details, schedules, including follow-up with owners
- Assist with Company’s Quality Controls (SOP) documentation library and technology assets
- Assist leadership in all Company operations matters, which may include personnel onboarding, facility schedules and communications, and any other activity considered an operation of the company.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in similar industry or companies (biotechnology, pharma, medical device, etc.)
- Exceptionally well-organized, on time, and intuitively gives attention to details
- Proven and efficient skills for facility operations and projects that lead to success
- Thrive in an early-stage environment with a proactive attitude; no task is too big or too small for you
- A strong work ethic to deliver results within timeline
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, organization skills and attention to details
- Must be able to work in an office setting without prohibitive limitations.
- Able to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, MS Teams, and intranet/internet networks
- Can help with computer issues, support requests and follow-ups with users
- Ability to use work order systems to manage supply requests and receiving shipments
- An independent and fast learner who can receive brief instructions.
- A self-driven, highly efficient, and outcome focused attitude
- Personal ambition to put in occasional overtime and weekend hours as required to get the job done
- Teamwork oriented drive to help company improve organ transplantation and regenerative medicine.
- Every individual at X-Therma has a direct impact on our collective mission to improve access to organ transplantation worldwide and save millions lives.
- It is part of X-Therma’s values to satisfy your personal development goals to become better every day.
- Competitive base salary
- Health and dental benefits
- 401(k) savings plan
- Employee Stock Option Plan
- Safe work environment for COVID response and high-quality PPEs.
- And more.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.