Swissport is the world’s leading independent provider of airport ground services and air cargo handling.
Swissport is an Employer of Choice! We offer:
- Paid Training
- 401(k) with Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Career growth
As an Aircraft Fueler, you will provide all necessary and required fueling services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to aircraft fueling/de-fueling, vehicle fueling and operation of motorized/non-motorized fueling equipment.
- Receive, store, transfer, and dispense petroleum fuel products
- Operate motorized fueling vehicles (fuel tank trucks, standard and automatic transmissions)
- Operate non-motorized fueling vehicles (hydrant carts)
- Fuel and de-fuel aircraft per flight crew/flight plan requirements
- Inspect fueling equipment and vehicles – report malfunctions or inconsistencies
- Perform accurate fueling calculations
- Fuel ground support equipment (gasoline or diesel) as required
- Interact with carrier personnel
- Utilize hand-held radios, telephones and computers for communication
- Complete and submit all documentation associated with fueling activities
- Respond to fuel emergencies (i.e. fuel spills) utilizing emergency response cart and follow established environmental/company guidelines
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority and carrier security requirements
- Must comply with Swissport SOPs and policies
Qualifications and Competencies
- Valid Driver’s license
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive, multiple shift, and team-oriented environment
- Must be dependable and able to take direction from supervisors to service the customer safely and on-time General math aptitude
- Good command of the English language both verbal and written
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.