About the job
We are looking to bring on a talented Operations Specialist for our tiny but mighty, mission-driven start-up (WIN) and non-for-profit (WIN Together).
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for coordinating business operations to fulfill client expectations. In this role, you will oversee the day-to-day activities of the company, ensuring that the organization is managed and performing efficiently and effectively. You will manage resources to ensure appropriate levels of production, ensure compliance with local and state laws, and oversee data management. The Operations Coordinator manages relationships with suppliers, clients, customers and other stakeholders and provides a point of escalation for any customer service issues that may arise. Overall, you will manage all systems and processes that WIN uses every single day to ensure quality is consistent.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the company, overseeing technology, customer support, and recruiting processes
- Lead coordination between operations, marketing, and customer service to optimize business workflows
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
- Collaborate with the leadership team on business strategy
- Recruit, interview, and hire staff
- Set team and individual goals
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Improve customer service and satisfaction through policy and procedural changes
- Project a positive image of the organization to employees, customers, industry, and community
- – Performs other related duties as assigned.
Our ideal fit:
- Superior verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Extremely organized and methodical, with high attention to detail
- Able to learn new tools and technology easily with self-guided learning
- A self-starter, able to flourish with minimal guidance
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as Google Drive applications
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as Active Campaign or Mailchimp
- Experience with HTML, CSS, or Squarespace is a plus
- Experience with design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or Canva is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
WIN, Women In Negotiation, is a mission-driven, female-focused negotiation skills development organization. Through professional on-site training, personal coaching, workshops, and an annual Global Summit, WIN empowers women to discover new ways to harness their unique strengths, elevate their skills, leverage their value, and better advocate for both themselves and their companies.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- High level of schedule flexibility
- Ability to work from home
- Opportunity to help women find their voice and recognize their worth
- Chance to help build a young brand that is all about women helping women
- A position where you play a large role in shaping the culture and scaling the business
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- What is your superpower?
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.