Department: Sporting Operations
Supervisor: Technical Director
Status: Full Time
Summary: Queensboro FC is seeking a highly motivated team and kit manager with a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Reporting to the Technical Director, the Operations Manager will be providing support to the Technical Director, Head Coach and academy staff in all areas related to training and game preparation, player documentation, soccer field reservation and other administrative tasks.
- Ensuring all team gear is inventoried, organized and prepared for use
- Assist with organization and completion of all necessary paperwork, filing and organization
related to the sporting department
- Coordinate and take part in all travel for the team
- Create a clean and organized locker room environment for players and coaches
- Manage setup of daily training sessions as the Head Coach deems appropriate
- Maintain constant communication with both players and staff to ensure all operations run
smoothly and efficiently
- To provide leadership to and manage staff responsible for off field non-soccer matters relating to players in the Academy, including but not limited to welfare and mental health.
- Ensure our academy players are cared for and supported to the highest levels.
- To provide the players all the needs related to transportation, meals, training, games and competition.
- To develop, implement and oversee the Academy’s Residency Manual.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed
- Driver’s License preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish a plus)
- Passion for soccer preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.