- Assist the physician with documentation of the patient’s medical record.
- Accompanies the physician into the exam room to transcribe the history and examination as given by the patient and the physician.
- Under the direction of the physician, transcribes the impression and plan, results of tests, prescriptions, and orders.
- Scribe documents any procedures that may be performed by the physician or ophthalmic medical personnel.
- Scribe transcribes any consultations or discussions with family members.
- Able to stay with doctor at all times.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $15.00 – $29.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Associate (Preferred)
- Ophthalmology Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations