Horizon Eye Care & Optical
Located in Sugar Land, our practice respectfully serves the eye and vision care needs of our community. We are looking for a candidate who enjoys working as part of a team and is enthusiastic about working with patients. Our team is efficient, professional, friendly, adaptable, and passionate about customer service. If you share those same qualities and approach your day with a smile, we encourage you to apply!
- Patient workups (medical history, visual acuity, color vision, depth perception, and other tests) for our Doctors.
- Use diagnostic equipment including autorefractor, lensometer, Optomap, fundus camera, visual fields, OCT scanner, biographer, Neurolens, and cornea topographer.
- Answer phone calls, schedule patients, patient check in and check out.
- Perform sports vision/vision training sessions under doctor supervision.
- Perform treatments (under supervision) in our Dry Eye Spa.
- Assist in the contact lens fitting.
- Assist the opticians with frame styling and dispensing.
- Assist the opticians with edging lenses.
- Assist in vision and medical insurance verification and filing.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills between team members.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong phone skills.
- Team player.
- Can-do attitude.
Hours are weekdays 8:30 am – 5:30 pm (Wednesdays are 9-1 pm), Saturday hours are 9-1 pm. Experience is preferred but not necessary. Thank you for your interest in the position, we look forward to welcoming you to our team.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.