- Identifying potential sites for bidding.
- Developing relationships with property managers as determined by the sales manager.
- Initiating contact to develop leads into qualified prospects, includes proper scheduling to generate sufficient phone calls and emails to secure appointments or RFPs.
- Managing weekly calendar of calls and appointments in line with sales goals.
- Managing Access CRM database and updating per sales manager requirements.
- Reporting weekly on sales activity via the Access CRM database.
- Identifying client needs, site specifications, budgets, and decision makers.
- Working with the estimator to communicate site specifications and take-off information.
- Overall review and completion of client RFPs incorporating requested information.
- Communicating with sales manager to determine final pricing.
- Working with estimator to produce final proposal documents, contract, and presentation materials.
- Scheduling closing appointments.
- Meeting with clients to negotiate and close contracts.
- Communicating final contract price and specifications to estimating and administration.
- Effective hand-off of new accounts to assigned account managers, and available as a point of contact for the transition period.
- Follow-up on all lost bids to identify reasons for not closing.
- Following-up to obtain referrals from property managers.
- Represent Landscape Management Services by collecting property details and special instructions.
- Assisting renewals per zone with account manager as required.
- Answer customers’ questions about services, prices, and availability.
- Recommend services to customers, based on customers’ needs and interests.
- Great listening, presentation and closing skills
- Ability to handle heavy phone work
- Strong customer service & relationship building skills
- A quick-thinking, problem-resolving attitude
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of selling techniques (prospecting, overcoming objections, closing sales)
- Moderate to loud
- Subject to outdoor weather conditions which may include extreme cold, extreme heat or wet conditions
- Subject to exposure to animals and insects
Unlimited is focused on developing our people by building strong, diverse teams in an environment that fosters personal and professional growth.
Unlimited is committed to Diversity and Inclusion.
We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.