HIRING REGISTERED NURSE FOR NIGHT SUPERVISOR IMMEDIATELY !!!
NEW STUDENTS WELCOME
Fair View Nursing Care Center is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual for a Registered Nurse night supervisor position to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery. You will be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits. The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision. You will be compassionate and cool-tempered. You will be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently. The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
Supervisor (RN) $50/hr and up
- Conducts continuous quality improvement audits, as assigned, and/or by self-identification of specific problems.
- Collaborates with the Staffing Coordinator in planning for staffing needs of nursing units.
- Monitors staff attendance and punctuality in reporting to the nursing unit.
- Prepares and conducts performance evaluations of nursing personnel under his/her responsibility.
- Collaborates with Nursing Administration regarding staff discipline and carries out directives as indicated.
- Endorses, interprets and supports Facility and Nursing Philosophy, goals and objectives.
- Respects the patient’s rights to confidentiality at all times.
- Communicates effectively with patients, visitors, and co-workers, in a clear, timely and professional manner.
- Displays friendly helpful behavior to patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Demonstrates judgment and tact when dealing with patients, visitors, and co-workers.
- Uses professional judgment and flexibility in presenting alternatives or innovative solutions to problems encountered
- Proven experience as a registered nurse
- Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of emergency care
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible and compassionate
- Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
- BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
- Valid nursing license
- Must have two to three years of experience in Long Term Care
- Must have effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be creative and have good observational and analytical skills
- New York State Registered Nurse license in good standing
Come join our caring Nursing team!
We offer an excellent salary & benefits package.
As well as a warm and welcoming working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $50.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Rehabilitation center
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Forest Hills, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Nursing: 2 years (Preferred)
- BLS Certification (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.