Join our Omaha Steaks Team While Working at Home!
For over a century we have taken pride in providing our family of customers with the highest quality gourmet, wholesome products. So, start selling a product you can believe in. Something everyone needs every day. Take pride in working for one of Omaha’s best-known brands and join us today!
Work from Home: Everything from applying to onboarding and training will be done in the comfort of your own home.
Approved Work at Home States: Nebraska, South Dakota, Texas, Iowa, Nevada, Florida
Schedule Requirements: Part-time Schedules – Weekend availability (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) 20-28 hours per week
- Training – Must be able to attend our accelerated weekend training
- Start Date: Friday, 8/19/22 – 1PM
- Training: Saturday, 8/20/22 – 12PM-6PM
- Training: Sunday, 8/21/22 – 12PM-6PM
- A quiet workspace
- An approved headset will be required to purchase (reimbursed by company)
- Must have your own PC that is hard-wired to the internet (you can work from a laptop ,but Wi-Fi/Wireless are not supported)
- PC must be less than 6 years old and running Microsoft Windows 10(Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OS, and Chrome OS are not supported or allowed)
- Must have computer and virus protection
- Must have anti-virus installed and up to date (Windows 10 built-in security center antivirus and/or 3rd party antivirus are supported)
- Will need to complete a computer system & Internet Speed Test to meet the required specifications’
Quick Job Summary:
- You will be providing great customer service to our customers by addressing all inquiries. This position will be responsible for assisting with customer orders, researching, and following up with customer complaints, answering questions about products and services, emailing customer to update and resolve inquiries, and directing calls as needed.
- Answers questions about products and services, determines and executes all actions related to customer inquiries and complaints i.e.. refunds, credits, replacements, or cancelations.
- Communicates by telephone, written correspondence, and e-mail with the customer to update and release pended orders and resolve customer problems, field questions, and complaints.
- Recommends add-ons/upgrades to every customer who places an order. Uses established sales and service techniques to maximize very order and ensure customer satisfaction. Maintains customer loyalty as well as winning back customer confidence.
- Resolves problems on pended orders by contacting customers, banks, credit card companies and other departments to correct order errors. Answers telephone and email inquiries regarding pended orders.
- Prepares, enters and redeems gift certificate orders from incoming calls. Contacts customer regarding questions on gift certificate orders.
- Makes recommendations to department supervisors regarding fraudulent activities, excessive claims, or unusual requests.
- Assists customers in using the Internet to place orders.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Omaha Steaks will use your phone number and email to send you messages in regards to your job application (SMS/MMS). State phone number and email address so we may contact you.
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.