At Carter Motors we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Carter Motors is critical to our success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
Carter Acura has an opening in our Parts Department for an experienced Parts Counter Representative. The Parts Rep strives to return a satisfactory profit on dealer capital invested in parts inventory. They will accomplish objectives using proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, and advertising.
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental & Vision after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) Plan after 90 days of employment
- AFLAC, Legal Shield & Identity Theft Shield, FSA
- Generous PTO after 90 days of employment
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Discounts on products and services
- Assist in selecting the appropriate required parts in a friendly, courteous, and efficient manner
- Provide price quotes over the phone
- Locate parts from vendors and keep accurate log of all inventory
- Communicate with team members in the Service department when parts need to be special ordered as well as delivery updates
- Ensure all internal request for parts are being billed on service repair orders
- Assist Parts Manager in all areas of Parts department
- Parts experience required
- Detail oriented and organized
- Proficient with computers
- Time management skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Clean & Clear WA state driver’s license is required
- Pre-employment background check & drug screen is required
- Carter Motors is an EEOC and Drug Free company
Compensation – Hourly plus commission
Carter Motors is a proud equal opportunities employer. We continue to embrace diversity and foster a workplace that is inclusive and equitable. We do not deny employment based on race, ethnicity, national origin, disabilities, or any other protected characteristics. Our company leadership holds a “zero-tolerance” policy for unlawful harassment and discrimination. Carter Motors is committed to providing a safe workplace for our employees and customers. We are a drug free workplace, and all employees are held to this standard to be free from the effects of drugs and/or alcohol while on duty. Carter Motors also participates in fair chance hiring practices, applicants with a criminal history are treated the same as all other qualified candidates. Those with a criminal history will undergo an individualized assessment and evaluated based on, but not limited to, the following: the position the candidates holds or will hold; the nature of the offense(s); the time elapsed since the offenses(s) occurred; the conduct of the candidate since the offense(s); evidence of rehabilitation; and employment history.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.