Patient Care Coordinator
Peak’s mission is to inspire everyone to achieve their best mental fitness and end depression and anxiety. Those that have been searching for relief for years on end find it with us after just a single experience of ketamine therapy. The FDA has recently approved ketamine for depression treatment and designated other psychedelics as breakthrough treatments. We’re on the precipice of a mental health revolution – as impactful as the discovery of penicillin for the modern world.
You are a fit if you have your own mental health journey and can empathize with patients. You leap at the idea that psychedelics are changing the world. You crave helping amazing patients so they can achieve their ultimate goal to feel normal again. Since we are a startup, you value pragmatism, speed, and impact over structure, systems, and guidance. We need you to be self-driven, autonomous, and outcomes-driven.
As a Care Coordinator, your goal is to guide patients through our program and help them get past their mental health challenges so they can wake up feeling like you’ve made a difference in their lives.
- Schedule and take calls with patients every day
- Intake new patients into our program by learning about their backgrounds and goals and how Peak is a fit for them
- Build and maintain patient relationships by introducing them to our program, following up with patients after their appointments, and teaching them how to experience psychedelics
- Help patients with scheduling, billing, and various questions about their experiences
- Help the executive team by providing feedback and opportunities to improve patient outcomes
- 2+ years of experience with patient intakes
- Relevant background in mental health
- Strong verbal and written communication in handling sensitive patients
- Technical expertise with medical software and EHRs
- Evening and weekend availability
Peak is backed by the founders and investors of top consumer technology and health companies such as Lyft, Instacart, Hims, Cerebral, Elemy, Roblox, and more.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations. Peak does not promote the use of harmful illegal drugs.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $20,800.00 – $31,200.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- What is your experience with mental health, psychedelic therapy, or ketamine?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Medical receptionist: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.