We are a growing dental office looking to hire a new Patient Coordinator to be the face of our practice! Our offices are ready with the most up to date safety and sterilization procedures so we can continue providing the highest levels of customer service in a safe environment.
Patient Coordinator responsibilities include:
- Establishing a relationship and promoting our practice to patients
- Scheduling patients and managing appointments
- Answering phones efficiently
- Maintaining front office / supplies
- Provide excellent customer service. Be enthusiastic and friendly.
A qualified candidate will have an outgoing personality, 1 year of office / receptionist experience in a dental office, and the ability to work in a busy environment.
This position is full time, and includes an hourly salary, medical, dental, vision, life and 401K benefit options.
If you believe your talent would be a good fit for our team, please send us your resume and desired salary range today!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.