ConvergeHEALTH is a part of Deloitte Consulting’s Core Industry Solutions and supports data-driven transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the “hard questions” -what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost?
As Patient Services Consultant, you will be aligned to ConvergeHEALTH. You will work with ConvergeHEALTH’s patient product suite, with a focus on delivering consulting engagements related to the Connect for Life Sciences platform. You will advise life sciences clients on launching new patient services programs and technology solutions that help them better support their patients. Internally, you will work with our product teams to identify high priority use cases and features to help shape the product requirements and roadmap.
Work You’ll Do:
- Delivery support – Support teams consisting of client and Deloitte resources (Product Owners, Designers, Developers, Architects) in the implementation of ConvergeHEALTH products.
- Client facilitation – Support teams to help identify and design high value digital health applications supporting key patient services and healthcare use cases including defining personas, user journeys, features, and facilitating development of actionable product roadmaps and requirements
- Product road mapping – Work closely with the Connect for Life Sciences product team to liaise potential product enhancements based on client needs and industry trends
- Executive communication – Prepare deliverables, present findings and recommendations to client and/or firm leadership
- Client relationship development – Establish relationships with key client end users to help drive further adoption of the application throughout and at all levels of their organization
- Business Development – Assist with sales meetings, conferences, and RFI/RFP responses by facilitating sales material collateral and providing product and implementation expertise
As part of the ConvergeHEALTH team, you will work with Patient Services clients, and the ConvergeHEALTH internal team. Through your client-facing efforts, you will have the opportunity to work directly with client and implementation team leadership to identify opportunities for technology solutions, define project roadmaps, and provide your product and industry insights. You will work closely with the Connect for Life Sciences product team to liaise potential product enhancements based on your implementation observations and client feedback.
- A BA/BS degree from a top institution in relevant focus areas
- 2-4 years’ experience working with technology in the life sciences industry and/or 1-2 years of experience operating as a consultant in a consulting environment
- 1-2 years’ experience working with commercial operations at a Life Sciences company, or a patient services hub provider
- Experience with large scale PAP, Copay, and/or Adherence Programs for a pharmaceutical manufacturer or patient services hub provider with client projects extending over months or years
- Experience facilitating program discovery requirements gathering workshops
- Experience with supporting internal and external stakeholders during the planning, management and delivery of technology projects
- The ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with internal and external clients in a virtual setting
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong self and audience awareness when interacting with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
A BA/BS degree from a top institution in computer science or healthcare administration
SAFe, PMP, PMI, or Agile certifications
Experience coordinating with globally located teams
Hands-on experience defining personas, user journeys, and product features
Experience implementing patient engagement solutions
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.