Javen technologies, Inc.
A Receptionist, or Front Desk Receptionist, is responsible for performing clerical tasks within an office setting to support daily operations. Their duties include answering and transferring phone calls to employees, sorting and delivering mail to employees and greeting visitors when they arrive for meetings with management or sales staff.
Receptionist duties and responsibilities
Receptionists spend most of their time answering phone calls. However, a Receptionist may also be responsible for:
- Making appointments for all staff or for specific employees, such as executives
- Processing bills and helping clients or customers if they have any questions about their charges
- Organizing files for billing, customer and client records, etc.
- Directing visitors to the correct office
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a polite and timely manner
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Evansville, IN 47708: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.