OnePoint Patient Care
- Workflow optimization and electronic document prioritization
- Provide high level of customer service by answering pharmacy phones and responding promptly to the requests ofcolleagues, patients, nurses, physicians, and hospice personnel.
- Contribute to the efficient workflow of the pharmacy by maintaining a high productivity level and an error-free workproduct.
- Maintain the orderliness of the pharmacy by keeping pharmacy countertops and drug bay shelves tidy andorganized.
- Enter, access, and verify the accuracy of data in the pharmacy system.
- Other duties as required.
About our Line of Business: About OnePoint Patient Care OnePoint Patient Care is the nation’s leading independent provider of community-based hospice pharmacy and pharmacy benefits management (PBM) services – offering hospices nationwide flexible and adaptable solutions for their hospice pharmacy needs. OnePoint fills prescriptions, creates custom compounds and formularies, provides home deliveries, and manages pharmacy benefits for more than 32,000 patients per day. Through its Concierge PBM, Next Day Valet mail order and Direct Express local services, OnePoint serves more than 350 hospice programs and is available in 50 states. OnePoint was one of the first pharmacies to begin serving the hospice industry when the Medicare hospice benefit began in the 1980s. Today OnePoint has grown to be one of the leading national hospice pharmacies with 15 locations strategically positioned throughout the United States, with additional plans for expansion. For additional information on what OnePoint can do, visit www.oppc.com or call (866) 771-OPPC. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.