ATI Physical Therapy
Start your journey in healthcare working alongside rehabilitation experts. You will gain hands on experience in a clinical environment, bringing your career to the next level!
This position will allow you to work alongside and observe leading experts in the field of Physical and Occupational Therapy. Be a part of a team dedicated to patient care and making lasting impacts to our patients lives.
Grow your knowledge and skills in the healthcare field while making a meaningful difference in someone else’s recovery. You become part of our patients’ journeys!
You will expand your knowledge base and grow alongside exceptional clinic teams. You have the tools to cultivate your patient care experience and get a head start in your patient care career!
- You will receive an attractive total compensation package
- Best in class, customizable benefits plan to include an exceptional 401k plan and the ability to add in and customize benefits like our popular pet insurance
- At ATI, we care about your work life balance. We want you to enjoy your time away from work by utilizing our competitive PTO plan
- Being a healthcare company, we understand what it means to feel safe and healthy. ATI provides a bank of sick time to use for emergencies
- Paid holidays
- You will be a part of a company dedicated to working to redefine musculoskeletal health
Assist with patient care and key activities that keep ATI’s clinics running efficiently
- Provide direct patient-care and support as allowable by state statutes and under the direct supervision of and prescription by a licensed clinician. This includes safely setting up and adjusting exercise equipment, instructing and monitoring exercise performance, helping provide prescribed home exercise programs, and assisting with set up/delivery of therapeutic modalities (e.g. ESTIM, hot/cold packs, etc) as prescribed and appropriate.
- Provide effective verbal and visual cues to ensure patients complete exercises with appropriate form and effectively communicate prescribing clinician feedback on patients’ demonstrated performance
- Maintain overall tidiness of the clinics, following cleaning and sanitation protocols; ordering and stocking clinic supplies; ensuring equipment is clean and functioning properly
- Have a sense of urgency, ensuring patient concerns and issues are escalated to clinicians and the Clinic Director for quick resolution
- Be dependable, showing up to work as scheduled, and communicating effectively with management for any planned or unplanned absences
- Be flexible, with the expectation to float to other clinics within the geographic market based on business needs and provide coverage for ATI’s hours of operation
- Be organized, allowing the licensed professional staff to maximize their time with patients
- Support and execute company initiatives as directed by Operations leadership
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Be a positive contributor and teammate to the district and clinic
Support ATIs mission by cultivating an exceptional customer experience
- Greet and interact with patients warmly both by phone and in person during the daily check-in process and throughout their appointment time
- Promote an efficient patient intake and registration process, and assist clinicians with timely scheduling
- Effectively onboard new patients presenting for their first visit, including review of relevant paperwork and verified benefits, completion of medical forms and patient outcomes tools
Assist ATI in reaching clinic metrics
- Be a key partner in converting referrals into evaluations
- Assist with patient rescheduling to limit drop percentage
- Provide primary support during the daily patient check-in process, including upfront payment collections aligned with ATI’s Policies
- Assist with collection of Patient Reported Outcome assessments
- Associates degree or equivalent experience (e.g. exercise science/physiology, sports/performance training, kinesiology) or in progress toward a related Bachelor’s degree
- Bachelor’s Degree in exercise science/physiology, sports/performance training, kinesiology Strongly Preferred
- Ability to stand, stoop, move and perform light lifting duties throughout the clinic for the entire shift
- Extraordinary professional rapport building and communication skills
- Willingness to work/travel between clinics in a designated market
- A positive outlook and willingness to collaborate
- Basic knowledge Microsoft Office products
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.