What if healthcare fit into your busy schedule, and not the other way around?
What if waiting in the lobby was a thing of the past? What if you could get in and out of the doctor’s office—with meds in hand—in less time than a coffee break? When you join the ZoomCare team, you’ll work on the cutting edge of healthcare in America, helping turn “what if” into reality. Join us on our mission to deliver Twice. ½. Ten: That’s twice the health, at half the price—with ten times the delight.
Are you an experienced Physician Assistant looking for a position in the Pacific Northwest? Imagine waking up each morning to a job that you loved, one that lets you:
- Work 34 hours a week. No admin days, no on-call time.
- Practice in a highly-regarded, patient-first environment. (Fun fact: ZoomCare customers consistently rate their care at a 4.7 out of 5.0!)
- Enjoy 3.5 days off a week, every week. Work close to home, in one of our neighborhood clinics
- Play a crucial part in disrupting the healthcare industry.
- Help build the nation’s first complete health system from the ground up.
Sound like your dream job? If you’re nodding your head “yes,” a position with ZoomCare might be just the thing for you. As a talented Physician Assistnat, you’ll diagnose and treat a variety of illnesses and injuries and conduct thorough wellness exams for adults and kids alike. Come develop your skills in our complete care system with ongoing support from our medical leadership team!
- Practice confidently with on-demand access to a Physician.
- Develop specialty skills! At ZoomCare you’ll have access to top specialists, with the opportunity to do rotations in specialty areas such as emergency and internal medicine.
- Provide a rewarding mix of care including preventive care, illness and injury, diagnostic challenges, and procedures.
- Practice in state-of-the-art neighborhood clinics with a well-organized practice model.
- Provide evidence-based medical care to your very own community.
- Salary is based on a 34 hour work week, with additional bonus potential and shift pay.
- Robust benefits package including Health & Wellness Benefits, 401K with employer match, License Reimbursement, CME Allowance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, Sabbatical Program and additional perks
Additional Information: 1H SHO
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.