Atlanta, GA Plant manager food or beverage 175-210K
Either food or beverage high speed manufacturing
Relocation assistance OFFERED
Direct hire with benefits
BS degree REQUIRED
Minimum ten years experience
Work in a company with over 300 employees
Responsible for all Engineering, Maintenance, Processing, Packaging, Warehousing, Materials/Scheduling, Distribution, Quality Control, Sanitation, and Human Resource activities of the location. Assist corporate management in the implementation of plans to attain Company goals and objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Establish and preserve positive Team Member Relations to maintain third party free environment
- Direct the Engineering and Maintenance activities of the location. Assure that the facilities and equipment are adequate to meet the stated operational goals
- Support the Materials activities of the location to ensure that the inventory levels are efficient
- Support Warehouse and Distribution activities to assure on-time delivery of goods to our customers
- Direct the Processing and Packaging of company projects to meet market forecast at the lowest possible cost consistent with quality standards and safety standards
- Direct the Quality Assurance activities of the location to insure product integrity while maintaining Good Manufacturing Practices
- Direct Human Resource activities of the location to insure good relations with Team Members and compliance with all state and federal employment laws
- Other duties as assigned
HUMAN/FOOD SAFETY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Safety- Previous experience demonstrating leadership of Human &food Safety systems.
- SQF-Working knowledge of and implementation/Maintenance of SQF Level III Certification in a manufacturing environment.
- Ensure all Team Members in the plant are responsible for the following:
- All work is completed in a safe and sanitary manner
- All products meet specifications and are produced in a safe manner
Manages subordinate supervisors who supervise Team Members in the Warehouse, Packaging, Quality Control, Processing, Human Resources, and Engineering and Maintenance Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or ExperienceBachelor Degree in related field and 10 + years of relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $175,000.00 – $210,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.