Perfect Home Services
We are currently looking for an exceptional Plumbing Apprentice to join our team!
Perfect Home Services is experiencing immense growth and looking for a talented Apprentice Plumber to join our Plumbing Department! Under the general direction of the our Plumbing Journeymen, the Apprentice will have the opportunity to perform a diverse set of responsibilities. The ideal candidate will have a confident and outgoing personality, is self-motivated, organized, resilient and resourceful. Most importantly, the ideal candidate will be able to maintain a high level of business ethics.
- 1+ years verifiable on-the-job plumbing experience
- Complete professionalism with customers, making sure their needs are taken care of and their questions are answered.
- Experience with drain, waste, vent (DWV), water systems, and other aspects including but not limited to setting of tubs and installation of plumbing fittings and fixtures
- Maintenance and repair of water mains, pipes, gas mains, fire hydrants and hydrant leads; assists in the diagnoses of malfunctions of plumbing systems
- Install new water services and mains or replaces or relocates services with copper, cast iron, wrought iron, plastic, or steel pipes and bronze, copper or galvanized fittings; drills and taps water mains
- Cleans and maintains traps; repairs gate valves; changes broken or worn spindles; repacks glands; assists in the operation of gate valves; checks air valves when filling mains; repairs leaks in cast iron mains using leak clamps for minor breaks, or in the case of large breaks, cuts out and removes broken section and installs new section; installs necessary piping and sets recording chart meters or registers on water mains and meters; recaulks joints on new and old mains; lays out and installs new mains and pertinent fitting
- Familiarity with plumbing codes and regulations
- Take direction from leaders and accommodate the needs of the team
- Complete work on pace and without error
- Work within well-defined parameters with a laser focus on excellent output
Why Work for Perfect Home Services?
- We have a high guaranteed hourly wage to keep your income safe!
- Fantastic Health and Dental insurance through Blue Cross & Blue shield for you and your entire family
- Life Insurance 100% paid for by us
- Smart phone and Tablet! You can use your company phone & tablet for personal use as much as you want
- Managers work with your schedule – We are a Family Sensitive work place and believe in balance. No on call!
- Take home vehicle provided along with necessary tools needed (depending on experience)
- We supply and launder uniforms
- Optional benefits: Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life
- Paid Time Off!
- Opportunity for Advancement! We are a fast growing company that believes in growing our employees and hiring from within first
All Candidates must be able to pass a Pre-Employment 50 State background check to include criminal and DMV history, drug screen and a physical specific to their job description.
Please submit your resume for consideration!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.