If you are excited about joining a growing bank and being a member of a dynamic new team… we’d like to hear from you!
- Processing requests for new loans, ACH exposure, Anytime Business Banking from existing customers
- Processing requests for loan modifications from existing customers
- Processing requests for line of credit, ACH and Anytime Business Banking renewals for existing customers
- Decisioning overdrafts/uncollected
- Following up on past due and matured loans to maintain delinquencies at minimal levels
- Maintaining credit files with current financial information, call reports, credit reports, correspondence, etc.
- Developing and maintaining a calling program for existing customers
- Preparing Problem Loan Reports
- Participating in Team projects and assisting other lenders as directed by the Team Leader
- Developing relationships with other Business Partners and cross-selling products/services to existing customers
- Developing relationships with CPA’s and Attorneys of existing customers to source new business opportunities for the Bank
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc. Equivalent to 4-yr college degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5-7 years direct “line” experience in commercial lending, underwriting or portfolio management
- Skill-set sufficient to translate analytical skills into recommendations in support of loan decisions
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills, sufficient to accomplish every aspect and task in the life cycle of a loan
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be bondable
All Lakeland Bank employees must be bondable. FBI background checks are required to confirm eligibility for bonding. Note: A guilty plea or criminal conviction will not necessarily preclude employment at Lakeland Bank.
Lakeland Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.