RumbleOn, the largest retailer of powersports in America, is seeking energetic and positive individuals to be the front lines of our company! Our Contact Center Specialists are truly Customer Service Superstars as their main duty is to delight our guests during every interaction via telephone and online! If you are an exceptional listener, great problem solver, an ace on the phone, and have worked as an appointment setter in a high volume call center, we want to talk to you! Throw in a passion for motorcycles and powersports and you may just be the perfect fit for this team!
The ideal candidate will either have experience selling motorcycles and powersports in an e-commerce setting, or be very knowledgeable about them! We have one of the largest inventories of new and pre-owned powersports in the nation, so knowledge of brands, trims, and packages would put you on the next level with regards to success in this role! Generous base pay plus performance bonus allows you to make a great living!
- Manage all inbound phone calls and internet leads regarding Powersports Vehicles and Motorcycles for various RumbleOn dealership locations.
- Schedule appointments with interested prospects for the sales team.
- Answer guest questions promptly, accurately, openly, honestly and if you can’t, an honest effort to ensure you get the answer from the right source (no matter what they need).
- Communicate effectively with customers according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email, text) with exceptional email/writing skills.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience in every interaction, driving loyalty and ensuring satisfaction.
- Customer follow up and retention- Follow up with all unsold prospects daily and stay in contact with sold customers.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory and be able to operate software to locate our vehicles quickly and efficiently (very large inventory with multiple locations!).
- Data Entry- Maintain accurate and thorough customer information and all interactions with guests into the CRM
- Identify ways to delight the guest
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and enthusiasm for all of our products, company, and vision.
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a BDC/high volume call center environment providing outstanding customer service
- Previous Automotive/Powersports internet sales experience STRONGLY PREFERRED
- Ability to work a flexible schedule of 5 days a week, 40 hours per week, including either early start (7am) or late end (7pm) plus Saturday.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written (including exceptional email skills)
- Energetic and Outgoing Personality
- Professional, Pleasant, Friendly Demeanor
- The willingness to follow up, and follow-up again, with customers (Persistently Patient).
- Internet savvy, great computer Skills, and exceptional organizational skills to keep track of all leads.
- Familiarity with and interest in powersports vehicles
- Awesome multitasking skills and doesn’t get flustered easily
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products
What RumbleOn Offers You:
A fun, relaxed, and casual work environment with awesome people by your side working as a team to ensure the entire group’s success! Plus…
- Healthcare, Dental, & Vision Insurance (RumbleOn pays a very generous portion of medical premium!!!)
- Competitive Vacation/PTO (12 PTO days year 1, plus 7 Holidays for a total of 19 days year 1!)
- Close knit, open, inviting startup environment where you can make your mark and where your ideas are heard!
- Employee discounts on purchases
- Fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks all day
- Fun company events
- $20 per hour plus a performance based incentive plan for achieving sales goals enables you to make a great living!
- The opportunity for growth and a solid long term career…we promote from within!!
- Volunteer Time Off
- And more…
*All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include: background checks, MVR, and drug testing in order to qualify for employment*·
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.