Premion, a division of TEGNA Media, is a first-in-market over-the-top (OTT) advertising services platform. With over 100+ top-tier content providers and 700+ TEGNA Sales Reps, Premion is the one stop shop for OTT advertising for regional and local advertisers. Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form and live streaming content across branded networks and providers in just one easy transaction. Premion is the leader in its industry, growing revenue at over 40%.
Premion is seeking a strategic leader to establish and build out a strategic program management function that will serve as an essential contributor to the Premion C suite and executive leaders. The role will report to the CFO of Premion. You will be working closely with all organizations engineering, sales, marketing, and operations teams to ensure that strategies turn into success.
OTT is a new and exciting frontier in ad tech, with many opportunities around data, identity, targeting, and attribution left to solve in the industry. Premion functions as a startup within a larger company, having the autonomy and resources to be flexible and successfully address these exciting opportunities. If this sounds interesting and you are a change leader and want to work in an exciting new industry with the chance to significantly impact the success of the Premion, we should talk.
Location: NYC, DC, PHX, ATL
- Create a new, scalable strategic program management function across Premion (including product, tech, ad ops, client services, 3rd party partners, marketing, BD, sales, finance, etc.)
- Ensure strategic initiatives are mapped to specific programs with projects that have a clear business case, scope, requirements, and expected outcomes with KPI’s.
- Support development of clear ROI / business cases and apply analytical rigor to the review / greenlighting of projects
- Improve visibility and transparency into Premion’s capacity and ability to achieve business goals through status of strategic programs, program capacity planning and resource allocation.
- Provide a strategic view across all Premion program activities to assess prioritization and opportunities to optimize and /or revise prioritization to achieve business goals.
- Ensure programs and associated projects maintain clear plans, timelines and outcomes with a “Go To Market” plan that manages the process/product/technical impacts for both internal and external client success.
- Serve as the communications hub / center towards improving visibility, collaboration, and coordination by working closely with a broad set of functional stakeholders
- Develop and manage a strategic planning process with clear monthly objectives / concise status reports / KPIs that supporting the Strategic PMO function
- 10+ years in a leadership or senior program management role in management consulting, product management, engineering, or operations within a technical organization.
- Experience leading the delivery of multiple cross-functional and multi-workstream programs in a business environment
- Experience in areas of strategic planning, Agile, waterfall, project management principles and lean/six sigma
- Stakeholder management experience with the ability to create relationships, influence, and collaborate at all organizational levels and with various cross-functional partners.
- Experience working with relevant products and technologies and the ability to translate technical issues into impact on product direction.
- The ideal candidate should have strong experience leading diverse teams and be well versed in project and program management techniques and methodologies
- MBA or Scaled Agile certification preferred
Premion, a division of TEGNA, is the one-stop shop OTT advertising platform for regional and local advertisers. Through our direct relationships with over 100+ top-tier content providers, Premion simplifies the OTT buying process by placing ads alongside premium long-form (full-episode) and live streaming content across more branded networks than any other platform – in just one easy transaction.
Premion’s advertising platform delivers advanced targeting and seamless integration across multiple networks. Advertisers are assured access to brand-safe and fraud-free, guaranteed inventory that reaches the fastest growing and highly engaged OTT audiences.
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. With 64 television stations in 51 U.S. markets, TEGNA is the largest owner of top 4 network affiliates in the top 25 markets among independent station groups, reaching approximately 39 percent of all television households nationwide. TEGNA also owns leading multicast networks True Crime Network and Quest. TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS) offers innovative solutions to help businesses reach consumers across television, digital and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA’s OTT advertising service. For more information, visit
TEGNA requires all employees to be fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against the coronavirus.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information. TEGNA complies with all applicable laws related to accommodations.
Sign up now! Join Our Talent Network!
Media – Journalism – Newspaper
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.