- This is a key strategic role that requires a combination of analytical, entrepreneurial and relationship building skills and a track record of strength in working with cross-functional teams
- In this role, you will partner with senior stakeholders to ensure strong alignment across Chase and the Commercial Bank to successfully grow and deepen client relationships and bring to life the power of the firm through a data driven, research-based approach
- You will define the vision, set the strategy and drive the execution of co-branded marketing programs in an increasingly digitally connected environment
- You will have a good understanding of social media platforms, products, and emerging trends, and will work closely with the PB digital and media teams to integrate cross-sell messaging into ongoing campaigns
- Together with xLOB Marketing teams, you will build multi-channel co-branded programs including; direct mail, targeted email nurture journeys, digital channels paid/owned, social media, search optimization, and provide support for national and local events and sponsorships
- You will partner with Business Intelligence to use internal and third-party data to define client segments and leverage multiple lead generation tactics
- Working closely with the Chase/ Commercial Bank Research and Brand teams, you will provide direction to internal creative teams and external agencies to develop co-branded marketing collateral informed by qualitative and quantitative insights
- Your team will align closely with xLOB training teams to develop a suite of co-branded educational materials to support Banker conversations and introduce PB products to other line of business
- You will interface with the New Client Development team to develop a seamless referral process to support building a strong xLOB prospect pipeline
The right person for this role….
- The ideal candidate will have a strong business acumen, preferable in the HNW/UHNW Wealth Management space
- Skilled and comfortable at working in a highly matrixed organization
- Solution oriented individual with the ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, build consensus, and work well under pressure
- Data driven, results oriented and analytical, while also being a creative thinker
- Team player with a positive, can-do attitude; and comfortable with changing opportunities and priorities
- Strong relationship development and negotiating skills; able to earn respect and trust among internal business partners and team members.
- A strong marketer who has expertise across key marketing channels and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves to pitch in
- B.S Degree, MBA Preferred
- Solid strategic marketer with at least 10+ years of integrated marketing experience, ideally within the financial services industry
- An innovative thinker who grounds their ideas in key insights and data
- Strong analytical, planning and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills and ability to clearly articulate a vision, define clear objectives and measure success
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Ability to nurture and develop teams
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.