MT - Rainin
Responsibilities would include:
- Successfully launching new products into the USA marketplace.
- Educating and training the USA sales force on new and existing products.
- Creating a variety of innovative product training materials and programs.
- Compiling and presenting competitive positioning information.
- Crafting powerful go-to-market strategies, building effective marketing campaigns with effective sales tools that drive revenue growth.
- Developing strong, working relationships within and outside the Rainin organization.
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science required (advanced degree a plus).
- 3 plus years of sales and/or marketing experience (or related role) in the life sciences.
- Ability to communicate with life science researchers.
- Hands-on experience and competitive knowledge of liquid handling products.
- Understanding/experience with life science research, experimental protocols.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within cross-functional teams.
- Experience training Sales Representatives a plus.
- Requires demonstrated planning/organizational skills.
- Experience creating logical and well-crafted content for a variety of marketing tools.
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically up to 30%.
We offer to you:
- Medical, dental and vision care coverage and a 401(k) savings plan with company matching – all starting on the date of hire.
- Tuition reimbursement, employee wellness programs, plus other perks and discounts.
- Parental and caregiver leave policies.
- All the benefits you would expect from a global leader such as paid time off, flexible spending, short-and long-term disability, basic life insurance, business travel insurance, Employee Assistance Program, and domestic partner benefits.
- Global market strength and worldwide leadership in weighing.
- A brand name that is identified worldwide with precision, quality, and innovation.
- Thousands of patents, design and innovation awards A commitment to extraordinary service on our state-of-the-art equipment.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We give consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Mettler Toledo endeavors to make www.mt.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.