Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Builds and maintains the overall product roadmap for the assigned portfolio; ensures it is completely aligned with the business strategy. Develops plans based on defined product strategies and determine overall marketplace engagement approaches for the assigned portfolio. Owns market analysis of competitors, partner ecosystem management, product analysis, and researching new business models. Participates in evaluating and managing new business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, alliances and/or joint ventures.
What Part Will You Play?
- Translates research-based customer needs and market changes in the competitive landscape into compelling new product and service capabilities that align TSYS’s business objectives. Works closely with cross-functional teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities.
- Transforms customer pain points into product opportunities. Leads rollout of successful product features and continues to optimize them post-launch.
- Applies new trends and competitive best practices into product requirements. Translates product roadmap into defined product requirements, user stories and acceptance test criteria.
- Interfaces with external business partners, payments ecosystem players and senior management of key customers and prospects to manage requirements solicitation and subsequent implementation planning.
- Structures specific analyses to address complex and ambiguous business issues. Works with cross-functional teams to gather relevant data and conduct business analysis.
- Supports the development of appropriate tracking and reporting metrics to monitor product performance. Leverages customer feedback to create feedback loops that inform continuous product improvement and innovation.
- Maintains a robust and competitive intelligence knowledge base to feed into the product development strategy.
- Not an exhaustive list; other duties as assigned.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Computer Science or equivalent field from an accredited university is required; however, relevant experience in lieu of a degree may be considered.
- Typically Minimum 6 Years Relevant Experience
- Experience in Product Management or Corporate Strategy. Experience with Agile methodologies such as User Centered Design, Lean Startup, XP, or Scrum preferred
- Master’s Degree
- Computer Science or equivalent field from an accredited university.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve moderately complex issues in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a sub-function, account or matrix management responsibilities, applies knowledge to meet goals, maintain relationships, propose opportunities to expand the business, and lead matrix teams. Some barriers to entry exist at this level (e.g., dept./peer review).
- Job Complexity – Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise. Builds on/Maintains external relationships of assigned accounts.
- Supervision – Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel (Team Lead)
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.