FLSA Status: Non- Exempt/Bonus Eligible
Reports To: Product Services Supervisor
Department: Product Services Center
POSITION SUMMARY: The Product Support Representative is the primary responder and daily manager for all general and incoming product services related issues for Hansgrohe, Inc.; and provides 100% issue resolution and service support to the customer base, representatives, sales management team and all other stakeholders. The PSR further ensures that the specific business procedures and policies of Hansgrohe, Inc. are adhered to, while the varied requirements and needs of our customers are met in a professional manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serves as the first responder and final resolution for all incoming product services related calls.
- Responsible for maintaining good customer relationships and projects a positive, helpful attitude.
- Responsible for answering all emailed, faxed or voice mail requests within 24 hours.
- Cross trained on all aspects of troubleshooting, issue resolution, quality assurance, product knowledge/product knowledge and the product support process.
- Supports and adapts to the implementation of new or changing methods for product support and other vital functions.
- Acts as a product liaison between Hansgrohe, Inc. and its customers, independent sales representatives, regional managers and internal employees/departments, and all other stakeholders whose job functions affect the customer.
- Proficient user of SAP and other required operating systems. Attends Hansgrohe trainings associated with these systems or any other function necessary to ongoing job growth and performance.
- Assures that customer needs and concerns (beyond the TSR position) are communicated to the appropriate person(s) or department(s) in a timely manner.
- Responsible for testing products for potential after-sale issues. Must also be able to install and/or repair products covered under Hansgrohe’s warranty.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- “Good Attendance” as per the Hansgrohe Attendance Policy.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and product journals, specifications, and financial reports.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management.
Knowledge and Skills
- Extensive knowledge of the plumbing and building industry including Hansgrohe product.
- Effectively handle difficult and irate customer calls.
- Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft office, SAP knowledge and Lotus notes skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or equivalence. Product experience/degree recommended.
HG Core Competencies: Respecting Diversity, Continuous Improvement, Safety, Customer Focus, Integrity.
Product Support Representative Competencies: Decisive Judgment, Adapting to Change, Business Acumen, Planning & Organizing, Delivering Results, Resilience, Teamwork & Collaboration, and Written Communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.