Snohomish County Boys and Girls Club
BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Group Life & Disability Insurance, 8 Paid Holidays, Vacation/Sick Leave,
Company Paid Retirement Plan
HOURS: Full time
Under the direction of the Unit Director, the Program Director plans, organizes, supervises and
coordinates programs and activities that will enhance the personal growth and development of club members.
Works to maintain a safe, fun and quality environment that meets licensing requirements.
1. Is personally involved in planning and implementing the Boys & Girls Clubs five core
areas on a daily basis.
2. Establishes a program setting that insures the health and safety of members.
3. Contributes to the creation of the overall club climate for youth development.
4. Plans programs and activities consistent with the organization’s youth development mission.
5. Provides behavioral guidance services to club members.
6. Manages necessary administrative functions and assigned resources, including program budgets.
7. Promotes and markets programs to club members and the community to increase membership
and daily attendance.
8. Manages Childcare Program at the club and three school sites. Works positively with DSHS and licensor
in regards to following licensing guidelines.
9. Formula for Impact: Manages process to ensure priority outcomes. Works to implement National Youth Outcome
Initiative and track to Average Daily Attendance and membership goals.
10. Supervision of part time employees.
QUALIFICATIONS: College degree preferred or equivalent experience necessary to perform the functions of the job.
Experience in a Boys & Girls Club or similar non-profit organization a plus. Education background to match
with licensing requirements. Age 23 + with quality driving record and ability to drive a 15 passenger van.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.