LOGZONE is a premier SBA-Certified 8(a) Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB), and a Veterans Administration-Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) firm. Since 2007, LOGZONE has provided services in Logistics and Materiel Management, Facilities Operations and Maintenance, Integrated Logistics Support and Planning, and Medical Support. We strive to provide quality support services throughout the project life cycle. Our ability to remain a responsive resource to our customers and partner companies has allowed us to earn their trust and build positive relationships through performance. We are looking for qualified candidates with the same vision to succeed!
- Provides direct control over all day-to-day aspects of the contract and exercises broad latitude for independent judgment and discretion without direct or intermediate supervision.
- Communicates customer needs, suggestions and opinions to appropriate corporate staff. Serves as the primary link between the customer and the company.
- Provides objective insight and expertise critical to the development of a responsive operating project.
- Ensures that all emergencies are responded to immediately.
- Implements the Quality Control (QC) Program and other plans for the project.
- Conducts inspections to assure that quality and performance are in conformance with the QC Plan.
- Implements systematic and effective operational techniques and workflow procedures that will enhance efficiency and quality.
- Produce reports and maintain records of all inspections performed and ensure all records/reports are filed and submitted as required.
- Interprets contract specifications and translates outcome into workforce efforts.
- Initiates and completes change order requests to a pre-authorized level.
- Provides training suggestions and/or revisions to the Operations Manager for review prior to submittal.
- Establishes and maintains an effective cost control system.
- Manages project expenditures within authorized budget limits.
- Responsible for site compliance with training and safety requirements as communicated in the Operations Manual.
- Establishes personnel performance objectives, monitors results.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- At least 3 years’ experience in related field
- Fluent in both Spanish and English is highly preferred
LOGZONE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity in our workforce. LOGZONE provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, or any other factor protected by law. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with LOGZONE through our online applicant system, please email [email protected] for assistance. Minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. LOGZONE is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.