Workforce Opportunity Services
Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) achieves our mission because we are committed to providing best-in-class, affordable consultancy services to our clients utilizing the unique skills and abilities of the communities we serve. In pursuit of this commitment, WOS deploys Program Managers. The Program Manager is the operational lifeline through which WOS has enjoyed over a decade of success, a change agent who is able to guide and influence an individual on a pathway to success, while maintaining a strong connection with our corporate partners. WOS seeks self-motivated individuals with a business acumen and a socially responsible mind for mentoring individuals that are in need.
- Assist with providing end-to-end program management solutions in service of the mission and vision of Workforce Opportunity Services
- Ensure that program recruitment is meeting target goals
- Liaise with other WOS stakeholders (Finance, HR, etc.) to ensure key administrative deliverables are completed in a timely and effective manner including, but not limited to, on-boarding documentation, weekly payroll reconciliation, associate case files and other compliance documentation
- Manage the academic program implementation
- Review and make recommendations to enhance current WOS processes for delivery of programs
- Prepare financial and other performance tracking reports as requested
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your client(s)
- Foster and maintain a strong, long-lasting relationship with client executives and managers
- Evaluate client requests for additional consultancy needs and make recommendations
- Act as a mentor to each associate, establishing trust and building positive relationships
- Work with associates to encourage the meeting of performance and development benchmarks
- Support associates in clarifying and achieving their goals
- Advise and assist associates in need to ensure their continued participation in the program
- Assist with on-boarding requirements for new associates, as needed
- Other ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience recruiting and sourcing diverse talent
- A desire to enact transformative change in people’s lives
- Ability to communicate effectively in a wide variety of environments
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated decision-making responsibility in a dynamic work environment
- Operational Management experience
- Relationship Management experience
- Account Management experience
- Leadership development experience
- Valid Driver’s License
- New York, NY
- $59,000 – $63,000 (Depending on Experience)
Founded in 2005, Workforce Opportunity Services (WOS) is a leading 501(c)(3) nonprofit committed to developing the skills of untapped talent from historically underrepresented communities through partnerships with organizations dedicated to diversifying their workforce. This includes people of color, women, veterans , first-generation college graduates, and early-career aspirants.
Utilizing a scientifically-based model derived from research conducted at Columbia University, we recruit, educate, train, and place high-potential candidates with leading organizations around the world. To date, WOS has served 6000+ individuals through partnerships with more than 65 corporations in 60+ locations worldwide. For more information, visit wforce.org
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.