About the Role
This program management role within the Digital Strategy & Innovation team will contribute to one of our core digital experience programs, the channels experience. The scope of the Channels program includes the agent- and customer-facing tech for chat, phone/IVR, video, and messaging.
You will partner with the Channel Strategy lead, already established within our team, to drive execution of new tech and improvements to existing tech within our region.
This role works closely with the Customer Obsession product and engineering team on pilots, experiments, and rollouts. We are looking for someone who can quickly ramp up to new tech and become an SME across our support tech (e.g., phone/IVR, chat, messaging) is a must!
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, highly organized, come with strong project and stakeholder management experience, and can balance multiple projects and work streams at once without losing sight of the bigger picture channel strategy.
What You’ll Do
- Become the subject matter expert on a range of support channel tech, which could include channels like chat, phone/IVR, video, or messaging
- Own end-to-end strategy for channel development and enhancements, while being accountable for channel metrics, performance, and optimization
- Engage with business leaders of all levels to ensure your strategy is understood and adopted
- Outline and present new product ideas and requests that will enhance the overall channel experience
- Engage with line-of-business program teams within the region to identify use cases for new support tech
- Facilitate the rollout and adoption of new features, crafting pilots and experiments to ensure operational readiness and the stability and success of new tech
- Build and maintain communication structures, documentation, and forums to keep stakeholders well-informed of channel tech updates
- Document feedback on our channel tech from frontline agents and partners, influencing product to improve and enhance digital experiences
- Coordinate and prioritize channel tech requests from stakeholders as part of the bi-annual product planning process
- Proactively identify gaps in our tech and areas of opportunity to innovate
- Minimum of 4-5 years of professional experience with a background in project management, strategy, product operations, or management consulting
- Project management experience with the ability to own and balance multiple projects at a time
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Experience working with product or engineering teams, acting as a bridge between tech and business/operations audiences
- Ability to navigate complexity and provide stakeholders with clear recommendations when decisions are needed or roadblocks are hit
- Ability to synthesize information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate concrete insights
- Ability to understand how your work fits into a layered, matrixed organization (across different Uber businesses, across regions, and at a global level)
- Basic data analysis skills, including building charts and using data to make recommendations
About The Team
US and Canada Community Operations (US&C CommOps) is part of the Global Community Operations organization. We provide a best-in-class customer support to all Uber customers and products. This position falls within the broader CommOps pillar, but specifically on the digital strategy and innovation team which is an outstanding and unique team !
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.