Fastrac Energy Services
Job Title: Project Coordinator – Permitting & Construction
About Fastrac Energy Services
Fastrac Energy Services was founded in 2019 by a founder of Sunnova Energy Corporation. Fastrac Energy Services is a sales, project management and installation company of solar pv systems within Texas, California and Nevada. We are a growing and thriving solar company expanding and looking for quality talent. If you are interested in learning about solar, this is the company for you. It is a family environment with opportunities for growth and development in leadership.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for working closely with Sales, Operations, and customers to promote effective communication between all parties and to coordinate the overall project management. Our customers are at the core of our business and the Project Coordinator – Permitting and Project Coordinator – Construction is the chief liaison between the company, our vendors, our installers and city municipalities. You will be part of a dynamic and fast-moving team focused on helping our customers converter to clean, green, renewable energy. We are looking for a dependable person with a professional demeanor, excellent communication skills, and willingness to grow and learn professionally.
Fastrac Energy Services is looking to hire Project Coordinators in Permitting and Construction.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Interact with customers, dealers, engineers, city municipalities, and installers by phone and email
- Determines what is needed is municipalities for obtaining electrical permit and complete construction in Texas, California and Nevada.
- Permitting: Manages the permitting process with residential solar and energy storage projects.
- Permitting: Works and manages the interconnection and permission to operate process with customers and electricity providers.
- HOA: Works and manages the HOA approval process.
- Construction: Manages the installation process with residential solar and energy storage projects with homeowners.
- Construction: Scheduling of installation, inspections and service calls and managing calendars.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding promptly to customer inquiries and complaints.
- Identify and escalate customer issues to the correct persons quickly
- Take proactive measures (initiates outgoing calls, e-mails, texts, etc.) to contact customers, installers and dealers to keep them informed regarding project status
- Keeps detailed records of customer interactions and transaction by working within the company CRM system
- Provides general office / administrative support to other team members (answering phones, maintaining files, scanning / copying documents, etc)
- A love for interacting and helping people.
- Interest and desire to work for a company dedicated to changing how people power their homes through the use of solar electricity and energy storage
- Experience interacting with customers and partners as a representative of the company.
- Demonstrated empathy for others and the desire to solve complex problems by identifying mutually agreeable solutions.
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills on all levels; internally and externally.
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, relationship-builder. Understands how hard it is to get customers and how easy it is to lose them.
- Strong analytical, technical and mathematical abilities.
- Proficient with G Suite and Salesforce.
- Residential Construction and Permitting experience preferred.
- Honesty and integrity
- Exercises good judgment and consistently makes the “right” decision.
- Self-motivated, analytical, quick learner, organized, detail-oriented, multi-tasker
- Prioritizes workload and meets deadlines for a variety of customer relations “deliverables”.
- Demonstrates initiative with a sense of urgency and results-driven orientation.
- Ability to manage the additional aspects of working independently without constant direct supervision.
- Associate’s Degree
- Residential Construction and Permitting experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77043: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Project management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- Construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Permitting: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.