The Data Mgt Ops Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Leads larger projects with broader impact.
- Strives to ensure data accuracy and timeliness as it relates to data warehouse management in support of the function’s business priorities
- Manages daytoday data production management planning and prioritizes the efforts of the project team
- Maintains stability and control of the data warehouse environment by performing daily checks and balances
- Manages oversight of data flows between systems, application development, and vendor management
- Strives to ensure the quality of the data including managing its upstream data deliveries and downstream quality, by working closely with internal and external data teams. Interfaces with critical technology partners within Citi to translate and manage production delivery needs
- Prioritizes and schedules work efforts to correctly manage critical delivery deadlines
- Serves as a subject matter expert
- Reviews multiple areas of analytics across customers and markets
- May lead the work of others
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Prior experience working in a financial services institution.
- Knowledge of firm’s business groups and related economics.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Latam Monthly Human Capital Dashboard
- Quarterly Latam Attrition Deep Dive
- Analysis of new hires and exit surveys
- VOE Survey and Data Analytics
- Support regional HR projects
- Ad hoc reporting requests
Job Family Group:
Operations – Core
Data Management & System Operations
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.