Company Overview: Essen Health Careis a growing community healthcare network provides high quality, compassionate, and accessible medical care to some of the most vulnerable and under-served residents of New York State. Guided by a ‘population health’ model of care, Essen has five integrated clinical divisions offering services in primary & specialty offices, urgent care centers, and nursing homes, as well as house calls for home bound patients; all clinical services are also offered via telehealth. Our Care Management division supports patient-centered care through care coordination, complex care management and helping address health-related social needs.
Founded in 1999, Essen provides care in all five boroughs of New York City, with a primary focus in the Bronx.
Position Title: Project Manager Financiall Systems
The successful candidate will lead projects to implement new system functionality, improve business processes, enhance reporting, and ensure that our ERP, HR, Payroll, and financial systems work together and meet all current and future business needs.
- Leads key projects for Finance department related to the implementation of new system functionality, process improvements and reporting enhancements.
- Collaborates with business process owners and information services teams to create detailed projects plans for system enhancements and process improvements. Holds team accountable for achieving plan and regularly communicates project status and issues.
- Develops test plans and scripts for system changes and coordinates the user acceptance testing with the stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison between Finance and Information Services departments and serves as leader on projects related to expanding the functionality of financial systems.
- Ensures the documentation development and maintenance of a well-organized library of standard reports and queries that end users can leverage.
- Partners with Information Services team to design, plan and implement system upgrades and automated integrations
- Works to ensure that technical issues involving financial systems are communicated to stakeholders and resolved on a timely basis.
- Coordinates necessary changes in department- and company-level reports incidental to database and/or reporting methodology changes.
- Manage external vendor relationships during projects to integrate 3rd party solutions with financial system
- Ensures the appropriate level of training for Finance department
- Designs and writes training materials designed to ensure end users are fully aware of best practices and techniques for using financial systems.
- Other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in Accounting, IT systems, or Finance.
- 3+ years of experience working with Netsuite (ERP/SuitePeople).
- Experience working with electronic workflow and accounting systems.
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel pivot tables and advanced formulas.
- Ability to work independently and balance multiple projects and processes simultaneously.
- Well-developed problem-solving and analytical skills. Able to discern alternatives and make objective recommendations and understand how to effectively work internally with other divisions to accomplish goals.
- Team player able to effectively interact with colleagues and business partners across the organization.
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Health care is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically diverse population.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- PMP (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.