Vstaffer is a quickly growing staffing and consultancy company that was built with a simple vision of providing access to quality talent around the globe. Vstaffer is the partner of choice for many well-known businesses, start-ups, Fortune 500 corporations, and NGOs. We help businesses elevate their value through Staffing, IT support, custom software development, and QA. We believe in making opportunities accessible. A culture built on the foundations of trust and competence allows our employees to fully enjoy the benefits of a remote-first approach while working with disruptive tech companies. It’s a win-win for everyone!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our project team. You will be responsible for the company’s ongoing projects from initiation to close, and work closely with your team members to ensure that all the projects’ deadlines, requirements and schedules are on track. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. You must provide concrete guidance on what everyone needs to do and the most efficient way to complete each step.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Hands-on working experience with Project management tools like Jira, and Asana.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.