Fort Orange Claim Service, Inc. is seeking 1099 Property Adjusters. Our search for new talent is for current opportunities within our field property independent adjustment division. Fort Orange Claim Service, Inc. is an industry leader in independent adjustment and claims support services.
We are searching for experienced property claims adjusters for daily and catastrophe assignments throughout the Northeast.
- 3-5 years of relevant property claim adjustment experience.
- Must maintain current and valid adjuster license(es) in New York State and other Northeast states, as required.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of and experience with Xactimate and Xactanalysis, required.
- Experience with Simbility and Simsol, preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with Filetrac, preferred, not required.
- Working knowledge of ISO, AAIS and URB coverage forms.
- Applicant must supply all trade equipment, computer and software subscriptions.
- Applicant must follow all state and federal regulations as they pertain to this position.
- Applicant must submit and pass background check including verification of driver’s license.
- Applicants should maintain active Professional Liability Insurance and Cyber Insurance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.