M S Aerospace
The Manufacturing Purchasing Clerk will research and purchase products for resale at retail stores.
- Oversees and maintains current inventory.
- Researches, analyzes, and forecasts current and future buying trends, markets, styles, and products, with attention to specified target market and demographics.
- Develops and maintains relationships with wholesalers and suppliers.
- Negotiates prices with wholesalers and suppliers.
- Assesses financial risks of purchases.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Efficient typing skills, with an emphasis on accuracy and legal aspects of purchasing.
- Ability to compile information and make decisions.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- At least two years of MANUFACTURING experience required.
- High School diploma or G.E.D
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to regularly travel to trade shows and retail locations.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.