Who are Pinpoint?
Experts in eCommerce, specialists in Magento. As an award-winning Magento eCommerce agency, we develop websites and strategies that enhance performance and create unforgettable experiences.
Working with brands across the world, team Pinpoint support the likes of Casio, Osprey Europe, Nouveau Lashes and Sue Ryder.
A growing brand on an exciting journey, Pinpoint are an idhl Connected Agency, an award-winning group of specialists.
What are the benefits of working with us?
Employee well-being is high on our agenda. Our people are at the heart of everything we do and make us who we are. Ensuring you’re always well looked after, we offer:
- Performance based bonus
- Hybrid working (a mix of office and home based)
- Regular company events
- Employee perks portal
- Clear training and progression programme
- Company pension scheme & private health plan
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free fruit and refreshments + monthly free sandwich Friday
- Quarterly company awards
- Plus many more (visit our company website)
Location: Remote of Hybrid working options available
Your role as QA Lead:
As the QA Lead, you will work collaboratively with the wider Pinpoint team to define, develop, maintain and deliver testing requirements for our client’s Magento solutions. In addition to delivery responsibilities, the QA Lead will also act as an advocate for QA best practices and lead initiatives to improve test processes; alongside extending the use of tools/frameworks.
Key Performance Indicators
- Project delivery – on time and within budget
- Accuracy of functionality implemented within our solutions
- Speed vs quality balance within the QA team
- Commercial understanding of approach to QA implementation
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure all projects are released on time with maximum quality and minimal bugs
- Working with the project management team to facilitate new work through the agency
- Assisting in the writing of test scenarios and functional specifications and the progression of development through the agency
- Developing a roadmap for building needed test expertise
- Where needed be client facing, responsible for presenting your work, taking feedback and critique and helping to guide our clients through their solutions
- Providing actionable feedback to other members of the team on quality, best practice and technology
- Provide direction to other teams
- Build and manage relationships with internal teams and clients
What we’d like you to bring to the role:
- Prior experience with Magento, with a minimum of one years’ agency experience (desirable)
- Experience with NewRelic, Blackfire.io, XDebug and other debugging tools
- Extensive QA experience within Agile projects, with a strong understanding of the Sprint, CI and release testing
- Automation experience and the ability to specify, and implement automation frameworks
- Magento Certification (desirable)
- Experience with API integrations
- Working knowledge of tools such as JIRA
- E-Commerce background
- Knowledge and experience of working with Open Source tools and Cloud based services including Jenkins or alternatives such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Jasmine, or Cypress
- Excellent knowledge in Object Oriented programming and MVC
- Ability to break down client requirements and provide accurate estimates for QA
- Have excellent communication, rapport building, organisation and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Training and Development
Investing in our people is of the utmost importance to us. Harnessing potential, we want to improve your job satisfaction and endeavour to support your career aspirations with our training and development programme.
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.