ThriveCare Assisted Living
Hiring for Day and night shifts as well as 24 hour shifts and overtime.
Please Contact Us Directly:
Casey Leno, Owner 720-808-7307
At ThriveCare Assisted Living, we provide the very best care to our residents and the very best work environment for our caregivers. We’re looking for a special dedicated person to join our family!
Care Services May Include:
o Personal Care Assistance: bathing, eating, dressing, hygiene, mobility
o Household Care: housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation
o Companionship: conversation, reminders
o Routine medication administration
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL DEMANDS: Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled facility. Bending, squatting, and reaching are necessary, as well as occasional lifting and transfer of light loads of less than 30 pounds. Must be able to make regular walking rounds of the facility and have eyesight correctable to 20/20 and hearing within the normal range to be able to quickly and accurately respond and make patient assessments to medical emergencies in work areas.
Other Certifications may be required by TSL Administrators as business needs arise.
Part-Time and Full-Time’
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $19.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Medication Administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Medication Aide (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.