Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage the Quality Control team and tasks
- Checking emails from China team and analyzing the work load of the day.
- Reviewing packaging artwork by email, specifically the legal lines and details against buyer PO, and call out any errors.
- Sending emails to the buyers or salespersons with any artwork they need to approve, regarding specific accounts.
- Tracking all packages via UPS, and flagging all upcoming deliveries for the next day
- Once packages come in, production samples need to be checked against pre-production samples for color, quality, pattern, confirm the factory have made goods correctly.
- Reviewing Fake PS with Design team and Sales team
- Checking physical labels/packaging and stickers from production against the artwork and the PO to assure UPC and MSRP are correct.
- Filing all paperwork, labels, samples in the appropriate places
- Referring to brand guides that are highly detailed and have important reference points so there is no confusion on who the contact and who gets what.
- Working closely with division heads and designers to get final approval on certain accounts
- Working closely with China on a daily basis, coming up with solutions to problems (folding issues, poor quality callouts, defects on packaging, etc.).
- Input approvals in the tracking system for PPS and TOP samples.
- Minimum 2 years of related managerial experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Must have superior organizational skills
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management to support the department’s business needs.
- Understand and follow Gina’s employee policies and procedures.
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive Pay
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Early Fridays
- Professional training
- Team building and Company events
- 4 days onsite; 1 day work from home
Gina Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
About Gina Group:
Gina Group is an industry-leading wholesale fashion apparel and accessories company specializing in design, manufacturing, and distribution to retail markets. Categories include footwear, hosiery, cold weather, intimate apparel, handbags, small leather goods, tech accessories, home goods, and more across a multitude of national brands. Gina has been supplying retail markets with kids, juniors, misses, and men’s products for over 35 years and continues to keep pace with the ever-changing retail landscape.
Visit us at www.ginagroup.com to learn more about us.
$60,000 – $70,000
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.