Why Jiffy Lube?
Many of our J-Team members have been with us for 5, 10, 15 years or more. We offer a unique set of jobs that include customer service, automotive service & repair, service advisor and key holder/management positions. This provides for a well-balanced foundation to meet our goals and challenges. Our members are the backbone of our success and have made tremendous contributions in terms of both productivity and leadership.
Jiffy Lube offers a fantastic training program “Jiffy Lube University” a CBT (computer-based training) program designed to provide an investment in knowledge and skills to maintain the highest levels of service. This is much like technical schools offer, but in addition to online training we also provide on-the-job training (hands-on) which provides for a more balanced skill set and “you’ll earn while learn”.
Jiffy Lube offers growth and career opportunities for our j-team members that seek promotions and career advancement. Many of members who started as Courtesy Tech’s have advanced to Lube Techs, Service Advisors, and Managers. We promote from within and provide the necessary training for j-team members to meet their career goals and objectives.
But that’s not all
We are a family-owned business, small enough to meet the needs of each and every j-team member and large enough to satisfy the ambitions of those who desire personal and organizational growth
At Jiffy Lube, you’re not a number but a valued member of our j-team and recognized & rewarded for your contributions and achievements and encouraged to meet all challenges and goals
We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional and world class customer service and encourage our j-team members to participate in fostering long term relationships to inspire trust, honesty, and integrity
We believe in being inclusive and providing equal access to opportunity without regard to gender, race, sexuality, age, or ability
- Must be able to operate equipment such as overhead and floor mounted oil and grease guns, transmission machine, air conditioner service machine, radiator service machine, hand tools and basic shop equipment
- Must be able to lift and move work-related items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to push, pull, lift, and bend at the knees and waist, twist body at the waist, raise and hold arms overhead, and turn head-neck-shoulders as needed
Job Duties & Requirements:
- Perform Jiffy Lubes’ Signature Service oil change
- Conduct 17-point Report On Condition visual inspection
- Service filters, light bulbs, wipers, tire rotations & other minor services
- Flush & fill coolant, transmission, power steering and other vital fluids
- Perform daily shop clean-up and maintain tools and equipment
Once you’ve become certified, you will be eligible for advancement opportunities and training in other positions [Technician-Mechanic, Service Advisor and Supervisor-Key Holder].
Previous experience is preferred with a minimum of 1-year automotive service at a dealership, repair shop, tire center, or quick lube. However, we will consider a strong candidate with some automotive experience or Vo-Tech training.
- Starting Rate of Pay [up to $16] Hour
- 40 hours plus overtime available
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO (personal time off) & Holidays
- Uniforms, Advancement, Company Discounts
- Flexible Work Schedule, a Great Team Environment, and more….
About Jiffy Lube
Jiffy Lube pioneered the Fast Oil Change industry more than 40 years ago and created the first drive through service bay. Since then, we have become the largest quick lube chain in the nation, with more than 2,000 plus franchise owned service centers.
In the early days, Jiffy Lube provided oil & fluid maintenance and [now] almost every common major and minor repair service – from brakes to tires to suspensions to engine-diagnostics and more. The Jiffy Lube brand has been so successful, the name is ubiquitous in the quick lube Industry.
Pay: $14 – $16 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Referral program
- Employee discount
Job types: Full-time
Education: No education required
Work location: On-site
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.