This role is an integral part of our team and we are looking for someone who is committed to completing tasks with precision and care. We deal with many contracts and properties on a daily basis and need help to close them all. Above all else, ideal candidates value honesty and demonstrate the highest level of integrity.
Core Values of the company
1. Motivated – We are self-driven, proactive, and hold ourselves and others accountable in order to achieve next-level performance.
2. Results-Oriented – We strive to maximize our value proposition by focusing on innovation, efficiency and consistently improving our processes and results.
3. Growth mindset – We understand the big picture then use forward-thinking and strategic planning to set goals and define actions needed to achieve the goals.
4. Adaptable – We understand that change is constant and inevitable so we are flexible and strive to thrive in whatever situation we find ourselves.
5. Critical thinker – We are focused, open-minded and analytical. We also constantly update our knowledge and use logic and creativity to improve decision-making.
The position includes the following job duties:
-Managing/assisting the entire real estate closing and selling process;
-Title and contract Review/Clearance;
-Helping determine which properties are bought;
-Communicating with local county clerks and recording offices;
-Open new files, order all appropriate documentation for closing, review title requirements, prepare documentation and obtain payoffs to cure title requirements; prepare closing documents; prepare checks and wire transfers;
-Close purchase transactions;
-Coordination with all parties of the transaction;
-Balancing and disbursement of funds.
-Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Basic computer skills;
-Excellent verbal skills, planning; organizational, project, and time management skills;
-Driven, self-starter who is able to execute and deliver without day-to-day management;
-Service-based attitude with excellent phone manner and customer service skills.
30 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Paralegals & Legal Assistants: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.